Our Summer Camp provides full-day programming for the youth of Greater Billerica in grades K-8.
Each summer we open our doors to more than 300 campers a day, for eight weeks! During the summer, campers are separated into age groups (Entering 1st grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th & 5th grade, and Middle school – 6th, 7th, & 8th grade) and within each age group campers are separated into groups of 15-18 youth with two counselors per group. Utilizing small groups organized by grades we are able to plan age-appropriate activities that entertain, challenge, inspire, and educate our youth.
During each week, groups cycle through a schedule that includes:
- Daily access to our indoor pool (including free swim lessons for grades K-1)
- Daily Gym/Field games aimed at improving physical health in a fun way
- Weekly STEM & Digital Arts Projects in the MakerSpace Center
- Weekly Arts & Crafts projects
- Weekly Team Building at our Challenge Course
- Weekly “Leagues” Gym competitions
- Weekly Science & Discovery projects
- Weekly Around the World Activities & Games
- Weekly Social Recreation Tournaments
- Weekly Theme-centered Special Events
- Weekly Field Trips to area attractions—including beaches and amusement parks
- And, so much more!
Our program strives to incorporate all elements necessary for a quality childcare program, balancing physical activity, social recreation, emotional development, educational opportunities and more! We encourage youth to try new things, and are always on the look-out for ways to bring new experiences to our youth.
Summer Camp is a full-day and registration is completed by the week. We do not offer varying day schedules.
To learn more about our Summer Camp program, check our Camp Frequently Asked Questions. (COMING SOON)