Our Summer Camp provides full-day programming for the youth of Greater Billerica in grades K-8. We strive to create a positive, energetic, and encouraging environment that allows children to learn, grow, and have fun!
Campers are assigned on a weekly basis in age appropriate groups and are supervised by caring and dedicated youth development professionals.
Each week campers enjoy:
- Daily access to our indoor pool (including free swim lessons for grades K-2)
- Weekly Team Building at our Challenge Course
- Weekly “Leagues” Gym competitions
- Daily gym/field games aimed at improving physical health in a fun way
- Weekly Science Discovery lessons in the Learning Center
- Weekly Arts & Crafts projects
- Weekly Social Recreation Tournaments
- Computer Safety lessons (Grades K-2)
- Weekly STEM & Digital Arts Projects—such as 3D printing, graphic design, coding and more!
- Weekly Theme-centered Special Events
- Weekly Field Trips to area attractions—including beaches and amusement parks!
- And, so much more!