Our Summer Camp provides full-day programming for the youth of Greater Billerica in grades K-8.
We strive to create a positive, energetic & encouraging environment that allows children to learn, grow, and have fun!
Campers are divided by age groups for the summer and are assigned to weekly groups. Each group is supervised by caring and dedicated youth development professionals which lead a variety of age-appropriate activities each day.
2019 Summer Registration Forms are now available.
See the flyer for registration dates!
Each week campers enjoy:
- Daily access to our indoor pool (including free swim lessons for grades K-1)
- Weekly Team Building at our Challenge Course
- Weekly “Leagues” Gym competitions
- Daily gym/field games aimed at improving physical health in a fun way
- Weekly Science Discovery lessons in the Learning Center
- Weekly Arts & Crafts projects
- Weekly Social Recreation Tournaments
- Weekly MakerSpace Building
- Weekly STEM & Digital Arts Projects—such as 3D printing, graphic design, coding and more!
- Weekly Theme-centered Special Events
- Weekly Field Trips to area attractions—including beaches and amusement parks
- And, so much more!