The Sea Wolves Swim Team is a competetive swimming program for youth aged 6 to 18. Our goal is to teach proper swimming technique as well as life lessons. We average in size around 150 swimmers and as a result, a huge emphasis of our team is teamwork. We follow all rules and codes of conduct within US swimming regulations while including the mission statement and guidelines of the Boys and Girls Clubs. The Boys and Girls Club is a safe place to learn and grow - all while having fun.
GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS:
1. Give 100% effort at all times.
2. Show good sportsmanship.
3. Display a positive attitude towards yourself, coaches and other teammates.
4. Listen to the coach’s instructions.
5. Ask questions when you have them.
6. Display team spirit in appropriate and sportsmanlike ways.
Communication. One word extends meaning over so much. By working together we can accomplish great things. Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns so that we can improve our swim team. However, please try not to ask questions during practice or meets so we can concentrate on your children. We are always available via email roughly between the hours of 11:30 and 8:30 Mondays through Fridays.
1. Encourage your child(ren) to improve within the sport.
2. Be a good sport at meets and practice.
3. Participate at swim meets and other activities. (The more you do the more the kids will want to do!)
4. Help whenever and wherever possible. The team has various needs that arise throughout the season. Parents are required to volunteer at least twice over the course of the season. A $40 penalty made payable to the team will be issued for those who do not meet volunteer requirements.